Saturday, May 22, 2021

(Re)Introduction!

Oh, hello once again!

You may know me as ChargedSpaceStation on alternatehistory.com, Massacote.01 on Alternative History Wikia, but you can simply call me Mass!

A Crazy Gift of Time was a project that I started in late 2019, based on the same premises as Something Creative and Strawberry Peppers, of develop a timeline centered around some bands and their alternative ways. And this time I'd like to screw everything up yet following some of My Traditional Formulas™.

The plot for some artists have been changed, some a little bit modified and I inserted a few more bands throughout the story and removed others. An example? The New Yardbirds. The styles of Renaissance and Led Zeppelin don't combine.

Anyway, this is my first blog inside the Alternate History "fandom", which I'm very interested in. My story within this universe backs to 2015 when I first started to write timelines resorted to countries and geopolitics at althistory.fandom.com (still active there, by the way), but I started to do music-related alternate histories later when I discovered the Albums That Never Were.

As the title says, once again, welcome to this Crazy Gift of Time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment